[SCA-BMDL] (no subject)

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 10:33:14 EDT 2012

Unto the Barony Marche does Baron Liam send Greetings!

On Sunday, August 5th the BMDL will be responsible for guarding the gate at the Royal Encampment. This day is very important because on this day Our King will declare War against the Eastern Tiger and the Middle Dragon. I have a few shift covered with one person, however I would like to have each 1 hour shift from 9am to 6pm covered by a minimum of 2 people.

If you are able to cover any of that time, Please Contact me at Liamand Constance(at)Gmail.com

 Thank you in advance,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus