[SCA-BMDL] Retainers for the King and Queen needed

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:19:48 EDT 2012

Hello everyone! Now that Pennsic is so close, I'm sure many of you have your Pennsic schedules at least partially worked out.  I hope that you will find time in your busy days for service to the War, as Their Excellencies Liam and Constance have requested. One opportunity:

Their Majesties' Head Retainer for Pennsic, Baroness Rynea, is looking for volunteers to retain for Their Majesties at War. She particularly needs people:
-Tuesday the 7th, all day (8am through 9pm), but especially for Court
-Wednesday the 8th, all day (8am through 9pm

If you can retain another day, that would be great, too, as the schedule is flexible.

Please contact Baroness Rynea at ryneasca04 at aol.com if you can help. If you're not sure of your schedule, but would like to retain, please stop by the Hospitality table at Aethelmearc Royal and ask for the Retainer Schedule - you can add your names there if there are any openings or you'd like to double up.

Please contact ryneasca04 at aol.com if you have questions or would like to volunteer. Feel free to forward to other folks that may be interested.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale

PS: Don't forget that THL Caellin is also looking for retainers for our own Baron and Baroness, too! Royal Court and Opening Ceremonies.