[SCA-BMDL] Anyone know about the lute?

Tyler Borgoyne tsb5137 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:47:31 EST 2012

Greetings! For some time now, I've been wanting to learn to play a period
instrument, because I think it would be fun and really cool. It only
occurred to me today, though, to send this email and see what kind of
important information I can get. I was thinking I would like to learn to
play the lute, because I really enjoy the sound. Does anyone here play one,
or know a bit more about them? I know they come in many varieties, from 5
course to 12 course and probably more as well, and I was wondering what a
good one to learn on would be. Also, I have been looking around, and they
all seem to be in the $600-700 price range. Does this seem correct? Is
there any place I might be able to acquire one for less? If anyone knows
anything more, please email me at tsb5137(at)gmail.com.

Thank you very much!

Tyler Borgoyne