[SCA-BMDL] OT- Baronial relay team for the Pittsburgh Marathon

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 07:14:40 EST 2012

I am interested in putting together a relay team for the Pittsburgh Marathon. I thought there might be some runners in the Barony that might interested in joining me to create a baronial relay team. We could run in baronial colors...
Please contact me if you are interested in participating.
Thanks
Irene

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials