[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night Silent Auction

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 18:03:20 EST 2012

Good people of the Barony –

Knowing your generosity, I would
mention again an opportunity to aid the Barony by bringing your
gently worn garb, extra fabric (should anyone have such a thing!),
camp equipment, toys, jewelry, or unneeded armor bits and leather for
the Silent Auction at the Twelfth Night Celebration on Saturday.

Can bear to part with your stores?
Don't have any extras but still want to contribute? Then bring
something new, or bake a cake, or a pan of brownies, or brew
something delicious. All contributions are welcome, and you will be
able to bid for your favorites. I will be contributing last year's
lost and found, and other autocrats are encouraged to do the same!

This year's fundraiser will benefit the
Seven Pearls Dinner, which be hosted by our Baron and Baroness at
Pennsic this summer, so bring your ducats and dollars, and bid early
and often!
Good luck to all!Elss