[SCA-BMDL] Retainers for 12th Night

kristie ryneasca04 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 18:02:34 EST 2012

Greetings,
   With the fast approaching 12th Night and the excitement to once again spend time with friends celebrating the season, I am in need of some volunteers to lend a small bit of their day to their Royal Majesties as retainers.  If you are interested, please contact me by email at ryneasca04 at aol.com and let me know what time you are available to retain so I can get a schedule together.  Let me thank you in advance for the service that you are doing.

Yours in Service,
Rynea Von Lingen
TRM head retainer