[SCA-BMDL] Fiber Enthusiasts - World Wide Spin in Public Day

Jill helewys at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:51:24 EDT 2012

Greetings Good Gentles,

Now that Pennsic is over, I would like to remind all fiber enthusiasts
of the upcoming World Wide Spin in Public Day. We have been invited to
participate in this promotion of our hobby at Old Economy Village in
Ambridge, PA.

Mary Malyszka posted to the list right before Pennsic and also
provided me with the details. I will be attending and can offer some
ride space to anyone who is interested. Please contact me off list
(helewys at gmail.com) for ride sharing.

I am planning on wearing garb and having some SCA materials available
to hand out to people who might be interested in the SCA.

I will also be scheduling a Fiber Guild meeting in early October.
Details forthcoming on when/where.

Event: Spin in Public Day at Old Economy Village