[SCA-BMDL] Next Barony Meetings, etc

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 12:29:42 EDT 2012

Hi there! Mark your calendars!

September Barony Meeting will be on Tuesday, Sept 18th, at 7pm in the University Center at CMU, Rangos Ballroom 1. This meeting is our Newcomer Mixer meeting, so garb is encouraged. I hope everyone can come out to socialize! We'll be trying something a little different this September, so if you're interested in being a newcomer "envoy", please let me know.

November Barony Meeting is our annual Harvest Revel at the Castle, and will be on Sunday, Novemeber 11th. (No, there is no Steelers' game that day:) Break out those pie recipes! More details closer to November.

Oct Officers' Meeting will be Wednesday, Oct 3rd, at 8pm in Porter Hall in CMU. Agenda will include a vote on the Policy proposal (in the June/July Althing). This meeting is a business meeting, but it open to all interested gentles.

Also, a BIG thank you to Busho Shiro for his service as our Baronial Knight Marshal. He has stepped down to take on the role Region 2 Deputy. And another BIG thank you to Lady Cynewyn as takes the reigns of the Baronial Knight Marshal office.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale