[SCA-BMDL] The Debatable Choir wants You!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 00:35:03 EDT 2012

Greetings all!

Do you love to sing? Are you mad for Morley and wild for Weelkes? Do you long for the ovations of an audience?

The Debatable Choir welcomes new members at any time, but now that our Pennsic concert and its cheering audience has come and gone, and we are starting new music, is the perfect time for you to join!

We perform concerts of SCA-period polyphonic choral music at several events each year, including 12th Night and Pennsic, plus we sing processionals for courts at many events. Rehearsals are on Monday nights from 7:30 to 9pm at the home of Mistress Ts'vee'a in Stanton Heights, in the East End. You don't have to read music; audio files are provided for most songs along with sheet music and we're happy to teach anyone who loves to sing!

Please email me off-list for more info, or you can check out our page on the baronial website at http://debatablelands.org/activities/debatablechoir.html

We hope you'll come sing with us!

Arianna of Wynthrope
Director, Debatable Choir