[SCA-BMDL] Roman Holiday, INTERRUPTED!

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:49:46 EDT 2012

Salve! Romans, and all you other people, join us to celebrate the day of
Vesta! We take to the country to share bread and meat, to enjoy wine and
song. We will celebrate the arts and prepare for War! Be warned there have
been tales of Vikings lingering in the lands but there's nothing to fear
with our gladiators on hand, ignore those pesky rumors. Thrown Weapons,
Heavy Fighting, and Fencing skills will entertain our guests and make fine
sport!

Steltonwald invites you to join us for a picnic in the country on June 9,
2012. The site opens at 10:30 am and will close at 10 pm, it is damp but
recyclables must be removed from site. The address is a private family farm
at 516 Old Blackhawk Rd, Beaver Falls, PA 15010.

Please bring a dish to share and enjoy the hospitality of our humble
estates! There is no fee to join us nor will we be collecting a NMS.

We are offering an optional purchase of authentic Roman Dishes prepared by
the skilled hands of Lady Cionaodh Gunn and her famed staff for $5.00
Please RSVP with the Head cook and let us know how many to expect; Cionaodh
Gunn (Tracy Roboson)1453 State Route 551 Enon Valley, PA 16120;
Kenna_Gunn at yahoo.com or 724-312-2283.

The Autocrat for the day is Muirgheal inghun Dubhghaill (Heather Hupp), 509
Hillcrest Ave., Beaver Falls, PA 15010; muirgheall at gmail.com or
724-683-7558. Checks can be made payable to "SCA,Inc. - Steltonwald".