[SCA-BMDL] Servers needed for Barional Birthday Feast

Kathleen Lockhart pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:21:10 EDT 2012

*Greetings Good Gentels, one and all,
     My name is Abbatissa of Banbury aka Kathy Lockhart and as you are all
aware by now the Queen's Rapier Champion and...our Baronial Birthday is on
May 26 at the Unitarian Universalist Church of the North Hills.
There will be a sumptuous Scottish feast being prepared by THL Zoe
Akropolitina. There are 60 feast seats available and  I have volunteered to
be the Head Server.
     I am here to humbly ask of the most noble populace for volunteers to
be servers for the feast to assist me and to serve our mighty and noble
Barony. If you are able and willing please contact me at
pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com or my cell 724-882-5778. Thank you in advance.
Regards and YIS
Abbatissa*

*-- Kathy Lockhart
Independant Consultant
The Pampered Chef

pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
www.pamperedchef.biz/kathylockhart
SHOP OUTLET SPECIALS ON MY WEB SITE !!!
Worried about downsizing, cutbacks and lay-offs?  Guarantee your job
security... be your own boss.  Ask me how you can start your own business
TODAY with The Pampered Chef!*

*
*

--