[SCA-BMDL] Fencing Practice this Sunday, April 22nd

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 20:53:10 EDT 2012

Greetings
Fencing practice this Sunday, April 22nd will be at 11 am at the Washington Blvd Park site.

The first hour of practice is available for lessons and structured teaching opportunities. The rest of practice is free sparring and other free play opportunities.

We will start doing melee work as numbers of participants allow to prepare for Pennsic.

Some loaner gear is available.
See you on the field
Irene von Schmetterling
Rapier Marshal, BMDL

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials