[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Sunday Practice April 22nd.

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:15:21 EDT 2012

Greetings Good Gentles,

Spring has sprung.
Blackstone Raids are but one practice away.

War Practice is closer than you think.

Avarice lumbers forth from the north.

Ready thy self to Stand To in defense of our fair Barony.

Earn your rightful place amongst the 300 on Aethelmearc's Pennsic Battle
Field.

Meet the Baron's Challenge.  150 of the Comet, be they Archer, Fencer,
Heavy or Youth, striding forth at Our War.

There is no better time than now.

Come join us for BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice at Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>
this
April 1st  2 pm - 6 pm

Of Note:

There is limited heavy loaner gear on hand.  Should you require more please
make arrangements well in advance.

The BMDL is looking for a volunteer Marshal in Charge for the April 29th
Sunday Practice. (contact info below)

Fighter practice will continue at Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>
Sundays
2pm - 6pm.unless other notice is given.
As always, all interested parties are welcome. Youth fighters and fencers
must provide their own marshals.

See you at practice - Shiro
Busho Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou
Squire to Sir Ogami Akira