[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Events

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 11:04:45 EDT 2011

Greetings to All,

Below you will find the tentative schedule for Agincourt as well as some of the events going on that day.

Agincourt Schedule
10:00 – Site Opens
10:15 – Heavy Armor Inspections begin at the Picnic Shelter
               Archery
Inspection begins
10:45 - Morning Court
11:15 – Baronial Heavy Champions begins (Battle Field)
(Brief Baronial court at the end of the Tourney on the
field)
                Children’s
Quest begins
12:00 – Lunch is served
1:00 -  Battles begin
                Agincourt
Archery Shoot begins (Archery Field)
                Baroness’
Bower Begins (Main Hall)
                Kingdom
Youth Championship Begins (Youth List)
4:00 – Battles End
4:30 – Royal & Baronial Court
6:00 – Feast  Begins
Baronial Heavy Weapons Championship:
Open to all Unbelted Heavy Fighters living within the borders of the
Barony Marche. the Style of Tourney will be decided that day.

Children's Quest
With the two vigils that are happening at Agincourt, we felt that we
should tie them in as a theme for the Children's Activity and we hope
that everyone will help the children on their quest. Each child taking
part will receive a booklet, and will be tasked to speak with a Knight, a
 Pelican, a Laurel, a Squire, a Protege, and a Student. We would also
like them to speak to Either a Baronial or Kingdom Champion to find and
learn what it means to hold each on of those positions, and their
importance to the society.

Baroness' Bower
Lords and Ladies, Her Excellency Constance invites you  to bring your
arts and sciences projects currently in progress to Her Excellencies
Bower, We will provide Snacks, as well as Tea and Cider to drink and you
 can sit and work on your projects and speak with others about your art
and any other items that come up.

We hope that you will join us to celebrate the vigils of two great
nobles from our society and enjoy a great day of feasting and fighting.

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus