[SCA-BMDL] Thank-you (Aspinwall Demo)

Cathain (Kane) scacathain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:32:43 EDT 2011

Greetings to All,

I wanted to extend a very grateful thank you to everyone who helped
with the Demo this past Saturday (Oct 8th) in the Borough of
Aspinwall.  I've gotten nothing but good reviews from those that
wandered past our area, and from the Aspinwall Mayor and Council
members that stopped to watch the fighting demo.

Also to those who were playing music, I was told people really enjoyed
hearing you.

Thank-you ever so much to everyone who showed up.  It really made the event.

Cathain

--
SCA: Cathain (Kane) O' Duggan
Mundane: John Kane Duggan III

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion
that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing
positive knowledge."
          -- Albert Einstein (1875-1955)