[SCA-BMDL] Agincort

Cheryl Jameson cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 06:42:48 EDT 2011

Unto the Local Populace of Agincort, fond greetings on this <achem> humid English morning,

Agincort approaches and Their Highnesses are looking forward to visiting our event. If anyone would be willing to retain through the day or during court please contact me off list. Thank you in advance for your support as Prince Andreas and Princess Kallista come to get to know our populace better.

Cheryl Jameson
SKA Elena d'Artois le Tailleur
412.262.1933
394 Moon-Clinton Rd.
Moon Twp, Pa 15108

I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.
~Larry King