[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday & ASPINWALL DEMO SATURDAY

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 16:14:07 EDT 2011

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

BMDL youth fighting practice will be held this Sunday from 2-5pm at the Washington Blvd. site. The weather forecast is for a gorgeous sunny day with pleasant temperatures in the upper 70s! Bring plenty of water!

Practices will continue every Sunday from 2-5 pm unless otherwise announced until we move indoors for the winter in November.

The ASPINWALL DEMO is happening tomorrow, Saturday, from 11am to 4pm. Please email me to let me know if you're coming. Remember to wear garb and a smile! Be prepared to talk to the nice people who come to watch us fight, and explain why what we do is so much fun!

REMINDER: the AEthelmearc Kingdom Youth Combat Champion's Tourney will be held at Agincourt on October 22nd. Those who attend the most practices between now and then will have a competitive edge! NOTE: RATTAN WEAPONS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN THIS TOURNAMENT PER HIS MAJESTY.

I hope to see you all on Saturday and Sunday!

Arianna