[SCA-BMDL] Demo Fun at Aspinwall's Fall in the Wall Fete UPDATE

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:37:02 EDT 2011

I'd like to repeat that plea. I know some people told the chatelaine that
they would be there, but that list of people hasn't made it into my hands.

please, if you are planning on being there, let me know. i'm trying to
figure out the logistics for the day and a lot of that depends on the number
of people  :)

thanks, and hope to see you there - it looks to be a lot of fun!!

rufina