[SCA-BMDL] Demo Fun at Aspinwall's Fall in the Wall Fete UPDATE

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:24:57 EDT 2011

Hello again! Since our Chatelaine is out of town, The Honorable Lady Rufina is doing the demo coordination for this week and the day of. If you can come and help the Barony out for a couple hours at this lovely little fair, please contact her:

rufinasca at gmail.com or 412-721-5028
or Cathain: scacathain at gmail.com or 412-225-7666

I know you were all sad the nasty weather yesterday precluded our normal martial practices.  Here's your chance to get your fix! The weather is supposed to be just perfect this Saturday, low to mid 70's and sunny, and the space we have is quite large. Even if you don't do martial or A&S, please do come out.  We always need folks to chat up the interested and hand out flyers. When you're done, walk around and enjoy the fete! The Aspinwall Civic Association will be having , music, children's activities, Fire Department displays, crafters and more.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda