[SCA-BMDL] Thank yous for Castle Schola

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 7 22:41:38 EST 2011

Good Gentles, we wish to thank all who helped make the Castle Schola happen:
The Cooks: Liam MacAnTsaoir for Lunch and Illadore de Bedegrayne for Feast
Their Staff: Constance Glyn Dwr, Sarab bint Alima, Elss of Augsburg, Robert Marston, Bovi Farmadr, Jocelyn, Will Parris, Lothar
Dishwashers: William, Aibell ingen Chernachain, Erlender, Rufina, Jocelyn and Shiro
Table movers: Lothar
Head Table servers: Lothar, Tofi, Koredono
Parking Marshall: Erlendr
Tollner: Helewys
Reservations: Robert Marston
Children's Supervisors: Aibell ingen Chernachain and Clarice Roan

Thanks to all the teachers!  They all did a marvelous job.  Many thanks to Genevieve du Vent Argent who organized classes and recruited teachers, especially from the Midrealm.  We were heartened that many traveled from the Cleftlands to teach and attend.
Thanks to all who helped in ways that we did not notice!
Yours,
Byron and Ariella