[SCA-BMDL] Thank yous for Castle Schola

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:27:46 EST 2011

oh dear oh dear oh dear i fear
there's something here that i must clear:

rufina did not help with the dishes. rufina has an 'almost phobia' about
washing dishes. i was around the dishwashers, probably getting in the way,
and i'll admit to taking home dirty unwanted used pie tins, but i didn't
help wash anything. i did schlep a few things to people's cars, but i was
mostly in the way and trying to figure out what i could do to help. which,
given how well organized the kitchen crew was...wasn't much as far as i
could tell. mostly i wandered aimlessly hoping i could figure out something

dishwashing *shudder*   ;)

rufina