[SCA-BMDL] Early Irish Illumination: Celtic Knotwork - Spring Schola Series TONIGHT

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:05:12 EST 2011

Please join us for the third installment of our Spring Schola Series tonight, starting at 7:30pm, at Pitt (Posvar Hall Room 1640, ground floor).

The Honorable Lord Kieran MacRae will be teaching us how to contruct Celtic knotwork, and show examples of its use in SCA illumination.  A beautiful and impressive skill to have, and I guarantee you'll be doodling knotwork for some time after you learn!

For directions and parking info, see our webpage: http://www.debatablelands.org/events/spring-schola/

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda