[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Webminister is a 2010 Sylvan Strands Winner/Blackfox Nominee!

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:57:23 EST 2011

Our very own webminister, Lord Cai o'r Llyn won a Sylvan Strand prize, and was nominated for a Blackfox award!

The category is "Best Use of Technology", for the Slideshow on our About Us page (http://www.debatablelands.org/about.html).  Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope provided the slideshow, and Lord Cai used his mad computer/internet skillz to embed it, fully functional, into our website.

Thanks to Arianna and Congratulations to Cai! Vivant!

~Hilda