[SCA-BMDL] Sunday Marshal Activities - now with more A&S!

Lynette Vybiral lynette.vybiral at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:25:53 EDT 2011

Odriana vander Brugghe has graciously offered to provide a pop up tent and
table for anyone who might be interested in bringing their projects to the
regularly scheduled BMDL Fighter practices on Washingtown Blvd each Sunday.

Bring out your knitting, sewing, scrolls, finger loop braiding (my newly
learned art!), kumahimo, wood block printing, etc, etc, etc. and spend a few
hours with friends while feeling productive!

I image we'll try to keep it going until Pennsic.  There is NO electricity
at the site, so it's truly medieval.  :)

Come join us for BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice at Washington Blvd
Park<
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1
>this
Sunday June 19th 2 pm - 6 pm