[SCA-BMDL] Fencing practice 7/24 and beyond

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 23 08:07:26 EDT 2011

My apologies for not getting this posted earlier in the week.

There will be fencing practice this Sunday beginning at 11 am. The first hour of practice is for teaching, newer and beginning fencers should make every effort to be at practice at 11. At noon open practice begins for those who have experience and equipment.

This Sunday, Don Christian has graciously agreed to run practice as I am unavailable. I will make every effort to ensure that the loaner gear will be available. It will be a hot day, please bring beverages to maintain healthy hydration levels.

There will be no practice on July 31,August 7 and August 14.
Practice on August 21 will be run by Don Christian and/or Dona Sasha as I will be out of town.

Many Thanks to Don Christian and Dona Sasha for their effort to ensure that practice continues on a regular schedule.

In Service to the Barony,
Mistress Irene von Schmetterling
Interim Rapier Marshal

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials