[SCA-BMDL] The incoming Baron and Baroness

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Jul 17 20:14:54 EDT 2011

Unto the populace of the Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella, Baron and Baroness, send fond Greetings.

As our term near its end, you may be wondering about the able and good gentles who will take our place, shortly after the Pennsic War.  They have kindly set up a web site with information that may answer questions that you have.  Do take a moment of your time and see what our successors have to say about themselves.

http://bmdlbandb.webs.com/whoweare.htm

In Service,

Byron and Ariella