[SCA-BMDL] OT: Moving help requested on 7/24

Michael Greenstein greenstein at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 17 22:51:25 EDT 2011

Greetings from Michael Alewright!  Deborah Geary and Alexandra Aks, my
lady affianced and her daughter, become the newest subjects of our fair
Debatable Lands when they move into my home in Pittsburgh on Sunday,
July 24.  At around 6:00 p.m. on that day we arrive from Scranton with
the U-Haul.  If you will help us empty the truck and move them in, we
offer the customary wages (i.e., pizza and beer).

Please let me know if you are able to lend your efforts to this joyful
endeavor!  The address is 8012 Westmoreland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15218.

With gratitude,
Michael