[SCA-BMDL] Tw Practice Tomorrow, July 17, 11 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 13:13:41 EDT 2011

Greetings all --

There WILL be thrown weapons practice this Sunday, July 17th, at the Washington Blvd site, starting around 11 AM and continuing until whenever we are done!

There will be plenty of room, as there is no archery practice so I will have the spears as well as all the loaner gear. If you got atl-atls, please bring 'em as we will be able to use the archery range for our fun!

Now is the time to check out our loaner gear to build your shopping list for Pennsic. Got questions? We are always happy to help!

Remember to bring cold water and wear closed toe shoes. See you there!
Elss