[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Combat Practice with Cleftlands this Sunday!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 16:34:39 EST 2011

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

The Baron and Baroness of the Debatable Lands will be hosting a joint regional muster with the Barony of Cleftlands (Cleveland, OH) at their castle this Sunday, Jan. 23. The castle is at 755 Stonegate Drive in Wexford.

There will be youth fighter practice there as well, to be held in the Great Hall from 2pm to 5pm. I contacted the youth combat marshal of the Cleftlands so we are hoping some of their youth fighters will be joining us at practice.

As always, I have loaner gear. Remember to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes. Bring a bottle of water or a cup to fill with water - fighting is thirsty work!

See you on Sunday.

Arianna