[SCA-BMDL] Wanted: Materials for Barrel Armor

Tyler Borgoyne tsb5137 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:30:24 EST 2011

Greetings!

Using two 55 gallon barrels i managed to acquire several months back, I
created my first set of armor. It works, but needs adjusted. I have used all
of the barrels I have, and I now require more to make the modifications i
need to make. Would anyone in the area of New Kensington be able to tell me
where i can get barrels, or have some they would be willing to sell? I would
like to avoid traveling too far if possible, but I will if necessary. I
would like to get at least 2 barrels total.

Thank you very much!

Tyler