[SCA-BMDL] Winter Revel

Mary Lou Rowe mlhummy at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 13:09:08 EST 2011

Join Rivenvale for our annual Winter Revel at the beautiful Pioneer Pavilion!

This is a free event and a great way to introduce new-comers and friends to the SCA.
Period Garb is required and feast gear is strongly recommended. Please bring a food item
    or beverage to share. Alcoholic beverages are permitted.
There is a sink, stove, microwave and refrigerator on site and available for our use.

Musical instruments, games, and stories are welcomed. And don't forget your dancing shoes!
We will also be conducting a Silent Auction to off-set the cost of the site. Bring an item
    to donate if you wish. Pens and papers will be provided.

January 14, 2012 from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Pioneer Pavilion, Mill Creek Park, Youngstown, OHPlease note: Site is not wheelchair accessible.

Please feel free to forward.