[SCA-BMDL] planning ahead - looking for ride-share to Cleftlands' Regular Event, Jan 21

Vashti The Gypsy vashti.gypsy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:10:45 EST 2011

Yes, I know it's a few weeks away, but is anyone else thinking of
going to the Regular Event?  I promised some friends I'd try to be
there, and since I know the feast will be splendid I want to make my
registration ASAP to get a seat.

Alas, I do not have a car.  I could rent one, if other similarly
ride-less folks want to go together, or I'd be happy to pitch in on
driving and gas money if someone has extra space in their car for a
gypsy and her bag...
Please let me know!

many thanks,
Vashti