[SCA-BMDL] January Barony Meeting - 1/14

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 09:37:14 EST 2011

Hello!

January Barony Meeting will be held at our free 12th Night potluck event on January 14th. Read more here: http://www.debatablelands.org/events/twelfth_night/. If you're on Facebook, you can also read more here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/184510184962144/

We'll gather for announcements about 20 minutes before morning Kingdom Court. As Morning Court is currently scheduled for 11am, Barony Meeting announcements are currently scheduled for 10:40am. If there are any adjustments to the schedule, I'll let you know on this forum.

If you have any announcements for the meeting, please let our Comet Pursuivant, Lord Pavel (herald at debatablelands.org), know ahead of time, if possible.  Let me know if you have any questions.

See you there! :)

In Levitate et Caritate,
THL Hilda, Seneschale

PS: Happy Birthday to our Steltonwald Seneschale, Lady Muirgheal!