[SCA-BMDL] CMU Fighting Schola Thanks

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:43:12 EST 2011

Many thanks to all those who helped make the CMU Fighting Schola a success.

Our excellent teachers:
THL Hilda Hugelman
His Majesty Sir Isenwulf
Baron Shiro
Lord Bors
Sir Alonzio

Those who came and helped students get into armor, and acted as sparring
partners, and teaching assistants
THL Zoe Akropolitina
Lord Konstantinos
Rolf
Lord Hikaru

Additional thanks:
 to Hilda and Shiro who encouraged me and mentored me in organizing this
Schola Series, and also came, supported, and talked with curious students.
to Sigrith Bjornolfsdottir, who has been a part of every effort in getting
CMU students involved in the last couple years, demonstrated by her support
at every Schola session, though she is not a fighter.
to others I may have forgotten (apologizes to anyone I did forget)

And finally, thanks to all the students that came and inspired us by their
excitement for learning and being part of the SCA.

Yours in service,
Lady Cynewyn
"Kinawin"