[SCA-BMDL] FW: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Court Report TRM Christopher and Morgen BMDL Investiture August 27 AS 46

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 01:44:17 EDT 2011

Wanted to make sure everyone saw this. VIVANT! to:

Baron Liam and Baroness Constance, 7th Baron and Baroness of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
Baron Byron and Baroness Ariella, newest Baron and Baroness of the Court of Aethelmearc
Mistress Ts'vee'a, 31st Jewel of Aethelmearc
Ian of the Debatable Lands for his Silver Alce
Joshua of the Debatable Lands for his Silver Alce
Leah of the Debatable Lands for her Silver Sycamore
Lady Alethea for her AoA
Lady Kathryn for her AoA
Lady Lorelei for her AoA
THL Brandubh for his Cornelian
Lady Cynewyn for her Keystone
Lord Pavel for his Keystone
THL Urho for his Sycamore
Lady Elss for helping at an event on her birthday
Prince Isenwulf for raising over $500 for the Aestel.

Read through the rest, too, and note the myriad of talented scribes we have here. They've been busy! VIVANT to them as well!! Beautiful work!

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale