[SCA-BMDL] Fw: [kingsblades] Silva Vulcani Practices...Corrected!

Patrick Salansky p_a_salansky at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 18:59:22 EDT 2011

--- On Mon, 8/29/11, Cindy Speer <gabbywinter at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Cindy Speer <gabbywinter at gmail.com>
Subject: [kingsblades] Silva Vulcani Practices...Corrected!
To: kingsblades at yahoogroups.com, cotncross at yahoogroups.com, mistyhighlandslist at mistyhighlands.org
Date: Monday, August 29, 2011, 6:18 PM

Greetings, all!

I just wanted to let you know that the College of Silva Vulcani will be having practices this fall at California University of PA.  If you need a parking pass, please let us know.  Free parking is available in the River Lot, Lot 4.  Everyone who is not a Cal U member will need a pass.

Rattan Practice will be at 7:00 PM on Wednesdays in Hamer Hall 131, from 7:00 until 9:00.  Please note that because of the flooring, you may want to not take a knee, or bring something to kneel on.

Fencing practice will be held Thursday nights at 7:00 pm in Herron hall during the month of September, then Hamer Hall 131 thereafter.  Keep an eye out for an announcement about our Archery and A&S nights!  At least once a month this semester, on Tuesdays, we will have A&S...there are some really awesome classes being offered.  The rest of the Tuesdays will be Archery in our new location, depending on Marshal availability.

NOW, to get there:

Check it out on this map:  http://www.calu.edu/about-us/files/campus-map-printable.pdf

The River Lot is the parking lot that arches over the top of the map, running next to the, well, river.

As you can see from the map, Hamer Hall is X on the map.
Herron hall is "N" on the map.

We can do an armor drop if needed.

Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested!

YIS,
Gabby