[SCA-BMDL] A Challenge to the BMDL - Ice Dragon 2011

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 23:38:28 EDT 2010

Wow i just love the responses...  but shouldnt we have responses like this for really important things .. not arguing something?
I think im going to use my time thinking of something to do for icedragon instead... whooot...   Wonders if another insane matching family garb display should be done...

Aibell

p.s.

Would the children of BMDL like to do a project together to enter?