[SCA-BMDL] A Challenge to the BMDL - Ice Dragon 2011

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 28 22:23:50 EDT 2010

Odriana -

This is an amazingly generous offer.  In fact, Her Excellency is inspired to
enter, and we are encouraging our children as well!  None of us have ever
entered the Ice Dragon competition before.  Please know that you have our
complete support in this endeavor.  (And an impressive endeavor it is!  Good
luck!)

In Service,
Byron and Ariella
Baron and Baroness of the Debatable Lands