[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Combat Championship at Agincourt / Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 11:43:52 EDT 2010

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

The Debatable Lands' Agincourt event is tomorrow, with the baronial youth combat championship tourney as a featured activity. Bring your prowess, your fighting spirit, and most of all, your chivalry, for the Baron and Baroness' choice will not depend on skill alone! Every Debatable Lands youth fighter will receive a special token from Their Excellencies. Armor inspection begins at 1:15 on the upper field outside the church sanctuary.

If you need loaner gear at Agincourt, I need to know TODAY. I will not be bringing the entire loaner gear bag with me.

Youth fighters from outside the Debatable Lands are welcome to compete in the tournament at Agincourt, but are not eligible to be chosen as Baronial Youth Champion. There will be a prize for the tournament winner (s), separate from the championship.

In addition, regular Youth Combat  practice will still take place as usual this Sunday, October 24th, at  Washington Blvd Park from 1:00 - 4:00 pm. The weather is predicted to be sunny and in the high 60s.

As always, remember to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes, and bring a bottle of water. New fighters, we have loaner gear, but appreciate it if you can provide any of your own equipment, especially personal (groin) protection.

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Arianna