[SCA-BMDL] Demo help

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 14:16:39 EDT 2010

This is from Edward Bednar, I'm passing it on at his request.

Edward Bednar
October 20, 2010 at 12:41pm
Re: Demo

We have been asked to help hold a demonstration at the Fort Steuben Mall in
Steubenville Ohio on Saturday November 13th. Again, this will be another
joint inter-kingdom demo by The Incipient Canton of Ath Dreagain of
the Middle Kingdom and The Incipient Shire of Ballachlagan of AEthelmearc.

The demo time will be from Noon to 6 PM officially, but we can set up
earlier if need be. We will have plenty of room for the heavy fighters and
fencing in the center court area, along with tables and chairs available for
any displays we would like to set up. If you need tables, please e-mail me
the amount required and I'll get in touch with the mall management. We will
have a room to change in, but not the same one as last time. We will have
electric again as well. Also, the mall is again planning on assisting us in
the advertisement of the demo via press releases, flyers, marquee, and
posters.

Live Steel is not permitted on the location, but unsharpened or dull weapons
are allowed.

We got in a bit of trouble for marking up the floor last time, so while they
are planning on putting down outdoor carpet, please wear non marking shoes.

We would truly appreciate any help that can be given in this endeavor in
spreading the word and hopefully joining the fun. Extra hands, fighters,
fencers, artisans, bards, anyone that would like to attend would be very
welcome and much appreciated.

Merchants will be allowed for a fee of $50 a day, includes 1 table, 2 chairs
and skirting. These are not our rules, but is the fees that the mall charges
for merchants. Please contact me if interested and I'll put you in touch
with the Mall Marketing Director

Demo Site:
Fort Steuben Mall, 100 Mall Drive, Steubenville, OH 43952

If there are any questions, or you can attend and help in any manner, please
feel free to e-mail me at
eabednar at comcast.net .

YIS,
Lord Ruland Burckhart