[SCA-BMDL] OT: ISO push mower to borrow, and perhaps buy...

Douglas Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Fri May 7 13:22:06 EDT 2010

Greetings everyone,

Cat and I are trying to figure out a way around a growing problem we
have, that being a yard we need to mow.  We do not have a mower, and
last year, we had a guy mowing it for $100/mo.  But given my current
employment situation, we cannot pay that, and new mowers are also well
beyond our reach.  But the yard still must be mowed.  I was wondering if
someone, preferably up on this side of town (we live in Ross Twp.) would
happen to have a push mower we could borrow to get our yard mowed, and
give us a bit more time to find a used one.  Also, if you happen to know
of a place where we could get a used working lawn mower really
inexpensively, we would appreciate it.

Thanks greatly!

- Cinnion