[SCA-BMDL] youth fight practice

zoeakropolitina zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Sun May 9 11:41:52 EDT 2010

Oyez Oyez

There will be a fight practice for all youth combatants this coming Sunday , May 16, 2010 at Washington Blvd beginning at 12:30. Please bring all your weapons, fighting gear and your copy of your consent to participate - or new authorization card. If you do not have your new paperwork completed, you will not be able to fight, however, we will be checking and repairing gear. Bring any gear you wish to donate to the program as well.

There will be a notary at war practice to complete paperwork.

I would appreciate the attendance of all available youth marshals

See you there!

YIS

Zoe