[SCA-BMDL] Quilt frame

Cara McCandless caram at pitt.edu
Fri May 7 11:25:19 EDT 2010

Greetings good Gentles! Those of us who endeavor to create a fine quilt in memory of Baroness Tatyana find ourselves with  completed squares and much nice fabric and lord Cameron offering to help guide us in assembly of the quilt.  His quilt frame, however, has been damaged and I am looking for someone who can offer the use of his or her frame to make a small quilt.  If you have one or know of someone who can help, please contact me at caram at pitt.edu or 724 933 4661.
Many thanks,
Ariella