[SCA-BMDL] (no subject)

david black david_black42 at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 19:14:50 EDT 2010

Greetings unto the fair populace of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands from The Honorable Lord Bovi Fardma,

The time is upon us for the valiant pursuits of war to once again be foremost in our thoughts, in preparation for this We invite you to come and re-master your crafts, re-forge your ties, and re-joyce in the many great gifts of our Glourious Aethlemearc.  War Practice stands ready to let us first test our metal before we defend our Home.

Those who have joined us in the past have given generously of their time and service, for which we are grateful and once more seek to know those that would sit a few hours at Troll so that all may partake in the activities offered.  If you are willing to share your time and talent, please let me know what would best fit your schedule for the event.

Yours in service,

THL Bovi Fardma
Trollner War Practice XXI
david_black42 at yahoo.com