[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Mon May 3 10:12:04 EDT 2010

Greetings All,

As of this time we have still not gotten the insurance certificate that
would allow us to practice at the archery club.  I am willing to host
practice again tomorrow May 4.  Practice is weather permitting.  South
McCoy is a left near the end of McCoy Place Rd.  House is next to last on
right.

Address is

176 South McCoy Place Rd
Sewickley PA 15143

If anyone needs directions let me know.

In Service
THL Robert Marston
Knight Marshal Steltonwald

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But