[SCA-BMDL] OT City of Pittsburgh Lifeguard Recruitment

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:23:21 EST 2010

Hopefully what is attached is the flyer for recruitment for City of
Pittsburgh Lifeguards for the summer.  If the flyer attachment doesn't
come through the list and you are interested please email me privately
and I'll forward it directly to you.  To qualify for the summer
lifeguard position you must be a resident of the City of Pittsburgh,
and be 16 years old by June 12, 2010.

Cheers,
Brandubh

Ben Cogan

Payroll, Department of Personnel and Civil Service Commission

City of Pittsburgh

Benjamin.Cogan at City.Pittsburgh.pa.us

412-255-2591