[SCA-BMDL] Barony meeting

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 8 22:25:34 EST 2010

Greetings to all in our Fair Barony Marche of Debatable Lands!  We want to thank all the Guild representatives who displayed such fine crafts, goods, and performances yesterday in the meeting's Guild Hall.   New ideas for the future and connections between groups within the Barony were catalyzed. Special thanks go to our new Seneschal, Hilda, for envisioning and organizing the meeting.  We hope all who enjoyed had a wonderful time and look forward to more stimulating meetings in the future!
Yours,
Ariella and Byron