[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 9 11:05:14 EST 2010

Unto the fighters of Steltonwald and BMDL,

Unfortunately there is still a thick coating of ice covering the parking
lot at the grange.  We will not be having practice this evening.  With
gulf wars taking place next week we will also not be having practice next
week.  I am anticipating practice picking up on Tuesday March 23rd baring
any further setbacks.  I wish everyone a safe trip the Gulf Wars.

In Service
THL Robert Marston

--
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'." -- Dave
Barry