[SCA-BMDL] Still seeking a ride to Pax Interruptus

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 21:23:39 EDT 2010

Greetings....

I am still seeking a ride to this event, but I should say why, since I'm not actually attending the event.  The real reason I need a ride to NY is so that I can be dropped off (and picked up on the way back, I hope) in Buffalo on the way to the event, and that is because I'm trying to see the fellow I'm dating up in Canada, who had a heart attack some weeks ago.  I haven't been able to see him since that, and I am rather anxious to do so now that he feels like company.  So if anyone is going and doesn't mind me and my suitcase (and doesn't mind a small detour to drop me off in Buffalo), you have no idea who much it would mean to me to be able to make it up there.  Yes, there's a Greyhound bus, but freelance artists have a bit of a tough time paying for round-trip bus rides.  Gas money donations to SCA friends are easier, and the company is much better too! If anyone going to this event could help me out, please let me know.....

Mistress Kris Gilibari

"If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."
(Katherine Hepburn)