[SCA-BMDL] June Althing Coming Soon

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 15:19:10 EDT 2010

Greetings, good gentles --

Keep in mind that this issue contains the Official Policies of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands. If you have any questions about them, please contact the Scheneshale with them.

The cover for this month is a fun drawing by a younger member of our Barony, Evylyn verch Griffeth. I hope you will enjoy it!

I am always looking for art work for the cover and interior pages of the Althing, so please contact me if you would like to see your work in print!

Sincerely,
Elss of Augsburg